A road trip around Mexico? Heck yes.
We’re hitting the road with 12 nomads representing the remote lifestyle to visit our coolest and most exciting Selina destinations in Mexico. We will start in Puerto Escondido and after going through Mexico’s coolest spots, we’ll finish up in the Nomad Summit 2019 in Cancun. We’ll be showing off some top highlights, hidden gems, local secrets and insider tips.
Sound cool? If you’re a digital nomad, remote worker or an entrepreneur from the world, we’d love to have you along. All you have to do is apply in the form below!
In September, we will announce the 12 intrepid travelers joining the Road Trip.
1. What does it take to apply?
2. Can I apply if I am not a digital nomad?
3. Are the dates of the Road Trip flexible?
4. Are meals during the Road Trip covered by Selina?
5. Will the accommodation be in private or community rooms? If its community rooms, how many travelers will stay in each room?
6. Is Puerto Escondido both the arrival and departure point of the Selina Road Trip (relevant for booking the flights)?
7. Are the participants obligated or responsible for anything in particular during the Road Trip (ex. provide photos to Selina, take part in videos, challenges or anything)?
8. Is Selina able to provide vegan/gluten free/special needs food during the roadtrip?
9. Do I need to be able to speak Spanish to participate in this experience?
Follow the Road Trip through Selinas in Mexico from October 1st to the 12th! Tune in to @Selina and #SelinaRoadTrip